Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
At Maximumshutters.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge:
Collection of Data
You may visit Maximumshutters.com at any time without revealing any personal information about yourself. Conversely, when you visit our website, we may collect and store your computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Maximumshutters.com, advertisement data, IP address and standard web log information and information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
For you to actively participate on Maximumshutters.com we may need some of your personal information. Once you provide us with this personal information, you are no longer anonymous. In providing us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of such information on our servers. In correlation with your registration and use of Maximumshutters.com, we may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email, address and telephone number;
- Physical contact information including but not limited to your name, address and date of birth;
- All transaction information based on your actions with Maximumshutters.com;
- Shipping, billing and other information pertaining to any purchase or shipping;
- Any communication sent to us;
- Monetary information, such as your credit card information;
- Additional supplemental information from third parties.
Use of Data
Our principal purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, proficient, and personalized experience. You agree that Maximumshutters.com may use your personal information to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- Process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms & Conditions;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Notify you about our services, targeted advertising, service updates, and promotional offers;
- Evaluate information for accuracy, and confirm it with third parties.
(Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer that can be retrieved to assist in customizing your experience with the online service.)
You are free to prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that turning off these settings may result in limited functionality.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or guard anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in agreement with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with third parties assisting our business operations under contract, including but not limited to fraud investigations and debt collection, with law enforcement or other governmental officials if required by law, and with other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or considerably similar legal method, except when we believe in good faith that the discovery of information is necessary to prevent pending physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Deleting Your Account
Upon your request, we will close your account and eradicate your personal information from view as soon as realistically possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. You can delete or deactivate your Maximumshutters.com account at any time. When you delete your account, your personal information is removed from our database unless we are required to save the data. As a rule it takes three (3) to five (5) business days until your information is entirely removed from all records.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 18 years of age or older.
You should be advised that it is not possible to eradicate each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our servers. Due to the backing up of our systems, a copy of your personal information may exist in an embedded form that will be difficult or impossible for us to trace. We do however promise that upon receiving your request, all personal information will be deleted, including information stored on the Maximumshutters.com server used for daily business activities, research, and other searchable media.
2840 Stirling Road Suite O