Storm window panels are the least expensive type of approved storm protection!
Our removable Storm Panels provide the most cost-effective protection against the violent ravages of Hurricanes and Tropical Storms. Their rock-solid durability and easy set-up makes our Storm Panels an absolute necessity anywhere storms and hurricanes threaten the safety of your property. Our .050" and .063" aluminum storm panels, as well as our Protexan clear polycarbonate panels, have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division, Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code.
Key Shutter Features:
- Custom designed and engineered to each specific open at your home or business.
- Our 2" rise panel design has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or plywood.
- Engineered to adapt and blend aesthetically with any architectural style.
- Our reinforced track system and self-aligning overlapping panels assure the easiest set-up for your home or business.
- Provide economical and effective protection.
- Fast and simple installation.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Easy project for DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- We carry Protexan Clear Panels - They are Miami Dade County and Florida Building Code Approved.
How To Use
Panels are installed with tracks that you slide the panels into and fasten to protect. Panels store easily and stack together when not in use.