Hurricane fabric is a resin-coated hybrid fabric that is installed and deployed over windows, doors, lanais, porches, garages and other openings. Fabric systems protect against water, wind, and projectile damage during a storm or hurricane. The fabric weighs only 8 ounces per square yard, making it a lightweight, manageable alternative to traditional metal storm panels. We supply and install this product world-wide and can be easily shipped due to weight. Fabric system is Miami-Dade & FBC 2010 HVHZ approved and quilifies for insurance mitigation discounts as well.
Hurricane Fabric Features:
- Heavy duty fabric reinforces point of closure ultra high velocity 175+ mph protection
- Specially engineered, designed, and built to fit your windows, doors, garages, patios, etc.
- Insurance approved 2014
- Blocks 100% of wind and rain
- Category 5 wind load tested
- 100% UV resistant
- Protection from flying debris
- Translucent - Lets in light
- Florida Building Code and HVHZ approved
- Rapid deployment
- Lightweight and easy to put up.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Compact for easy storage
- Long-lasting investment in quality protection against sun, storms, noise, and forcible entry
- Unparalleled ease of operation, takes minutes to secure property
- Our systems provide insulation between shutter and window to keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Enhances the value and longevity of any property while protecting
- Elegant stylish protection, engineered to maintain properties appearance
- Available colors: White, Ivory, Beige, Bronze, Black.
How To Use
Simply put in place when ready to protect area. Usually takes less then an hour to protect your home or business.